Creative Sound Blaster PLAY! 3 is a small USB sound card that affects the sound quality. The device processes audio in high resolution 24-bit/96kHz audio.
Creative Sound Blaster PLAY! 3 supports headphones up to 300 Ohms. This means that you can connect to PLAY! 3: amplifier, consumer, gaming and even high-end audio headphones to enjoy the improvement of sound quality.
Creative Sound Blaster PLAY!3 connection is very simple. The device works on the principle of Plug-and-Play, which means that you only need to connect it to a USB port on your computer and after a while enjoy its possibilities. This product is compatible with PCs and Macs. Sound Blaster PLAY! 3 enables easy connection of headphones with one 4-pole 3.5mm jack or two 3.5mm jack plugs, without the need for an adapter.
The Creative Labs sound card is not only sound quality, it also improves the quality of the recorded sound. Thanks to the USB interface, the performance of the microphone is much higher, which results in clear sound during voice conversations on video messengers, or online multiplayer, and even when recording podcast material.
In order to take full advantage of Creative Sound Blaster PLAY! 3, we recommend downloading the dedicated Control Panel software. From the program level, we can change the sound profiles and gain complete control over it. The software has optimized profiles for selected brands of headphones to maximize the musical experience. The built-in equalizer contains 10 frequency bands, which control allows you to create your own EQ configurations. The range of frequency bands is from 31Hz to 16KHz. SBX Pro Studio includes features such as Surround, Crystalizer, Bass with the ability to adjust the crossfade frequency, Smart Volume and Dialog Plus.
Key Features of Sound Blaster Play! 3:
• 24-bit, 96 kHz, high resolution USB DAC playback
• Improved listening thanks to the headphone amplifier
• Easy headphone connection via a single or split stereo / microphone connector
• Sound Blaster Control Panel software
• Immediate effects when headphones or a speaker set are connected.
• Interface: USB
• Signal to noise ratio (DAC): 93dB
• Sampling (playback):
• 16-bit / 44.1, 48.0, 88.2, 96.0 kHz
• 24-bit / 44.1, 48.0, 96.0 kHz
• Sampling (microphone): 16/24-bit / 44.1, 48.0 kHz
• Headphone amplifier: Supported impedance on headphones: up to 300 Ω
• One 4-pole 3.5mm (1/8 inch) headphone output with microphone jack
• One 3.5 mm (1/8 inch) microphone jack (Mono)
• Power supply: USB
• Product dimensions (W x D x H): 138 x 22.0 x 9.4 mm
• Product weight: 13 g