Slack‘s lastly rolling out its darkish mode on its iOS and Android apps. We’ll present you find out how to activate the darkish mode, however first just be sure you’ve obtained the most recent model of the app.
A small bit of news for your Monday morning, afternoon, or evening: today we released an update for our Android and iOS apps, which you can find in the Google Play Store and the App Store, respectively. The update is dark mode. https://t.co/yCNw8yfWcq— Slack (@SlackHQ) 11 Mart 2019
- Open the Slack app on your phone.
- Swipe left to open the sidebar and head to Settings.
- Turn on the dark mode toggle as shown below to apply the dark theme.
In case you’ve not received an app update in the Play Store, head to APKMirror to install this version of the app to get the dark mode.
- Open the overflow menu by tapping three dots on the upper-right side.
- Head to Settings> General.
- Tap on Dark Mode to turn the dark mode on. The app will restart in order to apply the dark mode.
Sadly, the darkish mode is just not obtainable for Slack’s desktop apps in the intervening time, however the firm tweeted that it’s engaged on it. Hopefully, we’ll see this characteristic quickly.